Having the right equipment is just as important as having the right crew. In addition to vetting crew members, we only use the very latest and best broadcast-level equipment. Our crew members are at the top of their field and they know which are the top shelf cameras, microphones, lenses, etc. in use today.
A Sampling of the Equipment We Use:
For Entry Level Camera Packages We Have
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III featuring 22.3MP Full-Frame Sensor shooting Full HD 1080p, Recording at 30 fps
- Sony Alpha a7S with 4K Output via HDMI
- Blackmagic 4K Digital Cinema Camera
For TV and Web Corporate Videos We Have
- Canon Cinema EOS C300 shooting 4K,1920×1080 60/50i, 23.98/25p True 24p
- Sony NEX-FS700 with 4K Exmor Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Sony FS7 4K XDCAM with Full Frame Zoom Lens & E-Mount
For High-end National TV and Motion Picture Shoots
- RED DRAGON 13.8 MP Super 35mm CMOS 4K – 6k
- ARRI Amira recording in 1920×1080 ProRes HD 4K
Your video projects can be shot with Prime lenses. We offer Steady cam Stabilizing System, DJI triple axis Ronon, or freefly MoVI 3-axis, shoulder mounts, track and dollies, Dana Dollies, Doorway Dollies, and much anything else that you may need. We carry top-of- the-line equipment and employ crew members who are at the top of the industry.
When you hire Video Crews Worldwide, you won’t get just a bunch of guys with subpar equipment that needs constant finagling and maintenance. You will be welcomed with a crew of highly experienced, dedicated individuals, carrying the best equipment the video production business has to offer.